Identify overall strategy for Cloud based Big Data and Enterprise data warehouse systems. InfoSec liaison and drive organization-wide data design, optimization and security compliance.
Cognizant of construction and design of big data architectures, security protocols, data modeling and related aspects of data security. Responsible for design, implementation and compliance with data security methods and procedures.
Oversees the technical design, security procedures, security compliance touchpoints, development, and maintenance of databases and master files on large projects.
Follows data security and architecture standards, policies and procedures, and classification of data elements.
Knowledgeable of latest available tools and products and capable of evaluating off-the-shelf products. Strong working knowledge of structured security guidelines.
Coordinates with other Information Systems departments, InfoSec and internally to ensure implementation of data solutions, databases, and application performance. Ensures architectural integrity and consistency across the entire project.
- Strong background in networking, on-prem and cloud based information technology platforms.
- Clear understanding of the challenges offered by information security and compliance in distributed and big data ecosystems.
- Experienced working with and understanding data relationships, entities, taxonomy, lineage, etc. from a business and technical context
- IT experience in the area of system security, development, and Operational Support on Big Data & Cloud based technology stack platforms.
- Good understanding of Data Analytics, Cloud technologies, Big Data, AI and ML space and tools.
- Strong working knowledge of structured security guidelines.
- Ability to elaborate compliance related technical information legal, information security, and technical users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred to be a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) OR Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field.
NucleusTeq is a software services, solutions & products company empowering & transforming customers’ business through the use of digital technologies such as Big-Data, Analytics, Cloud, Enterprise Automation, Block-chain, Mobility etc.
We are enabling several fortune 1000 clients in USA, Canada, UK & India to navigate their digital transformation.